Only Open to 600 Runners - Book Early this Event Sold Out Last Time!
This is a Beautiful Point to Point 13.1 Mile Trail Run along the Wirral Way Old Railway Line
Finishing at Wirral Country Park with Stunning Views accross the Dee Estuary.
Included in the Entry Fee
- All finishers receive a Wirral Way Half Marathon bespoke medal at the finish
- Free Coach Travel to the Start from Wirral Country Park (Finish)
- Free Coach Travel 11am-2pm Back to The Start near Hooton Train Station.
- Baggage Van will Transport any Clothing back to the Finish from the Start Area.
- Free Digi Photo Downloads from Mick Hall Photos here
- Car Parking at the Country Park or Hooton Train Station (Both Pay & Display)
- Winner Prizes , Team Prizes and Vet Category Prizes (Prize Giving at 1pm on the Stage).
- Chip Timing (Results will be online once last runner Finishes)
- Free Energy Gels (High5) & Electrolyte at all Feed Stations
- Fully Marked & Supported Route
- Runners will be Allowed to Start from 9am to 9:45am
(to stop congestion at the Start/Long waits after coach has dropped off)
(Results will be done on Chip Time)
Registration & Race HQ
Wirral Country Park
Registration will be at the Country Park/finish area only
Car Parking is Available at the Country Park & Coach Travel to The Start
Car Parking is Available at Hooton Train Station & Coach Travrel Back to The Start 11am-2pm
We Recommend Arriving Early if Parking at the Coutry Park as Spaces are Limited.
Please collect your race number and chip before going to the Start at Hooton!
Registration Opening Times at the Finish Line.
Saturday - 10am to 3pm
Sunday - 7am to 9am
At the Registration/Finish Area will be -
- Help Desk Available Throughout the Event
- Collection of bibs and chips
- Music Stage with DJ Davos
- Toilets & Shower Facilities
- Catering Van (Breakfast Sanwiches, Burgers & Chips)
- Coffee Pod Mobile Espresso Bar
- Country Park Nature Reserve
Click on the map for Directions to Wirral Country Park/Registration
Chip Timing & Bib
Collect your Chip Timing along with your Bib at Registration
Please Complete and put any Medical Conditions on the Reverse of the Bib.
Chips will be a velcro Ankle Chip and Should Correspond to your Race Number
Place the Bib on your Front Visable at all times & Chip Firmly Around either Ankle.
All Chips Must be Returned when you Finish in the Buckets Labeled "Place Your Chip Timing Here"
Getting to the Start
Wirral Way Circular Trail
We have Free Coach Transfer
taking all Runners from the Country Park (Finish) to
Hooton Train Station (Start) or Back to The Start After the Race.
Coaches will Leave from the Finish Area at 8am to 9:00am (once full)
Please allow plenty of time to get to the Start Area on the Coaches
(Approx 9 mile Trip).
Coach Travel Back to the Start Near Hooton Train
Station is now available from Wirral Country Park from 11am-2PM
(Aprrox every 20mins)
Toilets at The Start
Portable Toilets will be available at Hooton TrainStation (Just Before the Steps to the Start Line)
Please DO NOT USE Train Station Toilets only the Portable Toilets we have Provided.
Bag Drop Van at Start
Please DO NOT LEAVE Anything on the Coaches
Any Items you want transporting back to the Start can go in the TIme2Run Events Van
Parked near the Start Line
(Items are left in the van at your own Risk!)
The Van will then be Parked at the Finish Line for you to collect Items
Traveling to the Start by Car
(Remeber to Register at the Finish Either Saturday or Sunday before going to the Start)
Car Parking is available at Hooton Train Station on a Pay & Display Basis
This will be signposted from Hooton Train Station
(appox 400mtrs Walk over the Bridge onto the Wirral Way)
Runners Can Start the Race from 9am to 9:45am
Marshals will Filter Runners Down to the Start Line as the Area has Narrow Paths
Click on the Map to view the Start Area
(Click on Map for Full Race Detail)
Please Keep on the Left Hand Side of the path
Do Not Litter!
Give way to the Public at all Times
Follow Marshal Directions, you may be asked to stop at road crossings
to give way to traffic , please follow marshal directions at all times.
The Route is fully signposted & Has 5 Feed Stations
Each Feed Station has Energy Gels, Sweets Electrolyte and Water.
A Bin will be places after each feedstation.
Any runner found littering will be disqualified from the race.
The Route is a point to Point upto 9.5 Miles where you pass the Finish Line
with the last 3.6Mile section a out and back with a Turn Round Circuit around Cubbins Green
If Spectators Would Like to Cheer You on Along the Course the Accessible by Road & Best Points are
1. Hadlow Road Railway Station (Near Feed Station 1) .CH64 2UQ (1.5Miles into Race)
2. Bottom of Station Road near Feed Station 2. CH64 9XR (3.6 Miles into Race)
3. Near (7.3 Miles into Race)
4. Croft Lane/Shore Road Car Park, Caly. CH48 2JL (10.5/11.5 Mile Aprox Mark)
5. Wirral Way Country Park Finish Area & 9.4 Mile Point. CH61 0HN
5 Feed Station are Located along the Route (click on the Route Map to View)
Each Feed Station is stocked with
- High 5 Energy Gels (caffieine & No Caffeine Option)
- Cup Water
- Citrus Electrolyte Drink (High 5)
- Sweets & Other Foods
Free Digi Photo Downloads
We Pay for All runners who run Time2RunEvents receive free Unlimited Photo Downloads
Go To Mick Hall Photos after the event to View and Click Download Option!
Run for Liverpool Heart & Chest Charity